Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

To my sweet, precious Mother- You are such an inspiration to me. Your caring, compassionate, comforting ways are traits that every mother should possess and teach her own children. I pray that I am as wonderful a mother to my own children. Thank you and I love you with all of my heart.

To my loving sister
- I watch you with your kids and see what a lovely, sweet family you have. I have learned so very much from you as a mother. You are the most precious sister and friend and I thank you for taking such wonderful care of Campbell this last year. He is so crazy about you!!!

To my wonderful Nanny
- You are the matriarch of the family...no one could have done a finer job for sure! You have given the women of this family the model of love, family and commitment. There could be no greater gift...I love you and thank you! Thanks for passing along wonderful recipes and the ability to cook...Kameron, Campbell, and the future Walkers thank you as well!

To my precious "other Mother's"-
Kaye and Nancy, thank you for always treating me as a daughter and for sharing your families with me. I love Kameron so much and you all are an added bonus to a wonderful husband and father.

And to all of the wonderful mothers in my life
-Having only experienced a year of motherhood, I know that I have many lessons to learn. I know that I will be the best mother I can possibly be and that I will have the most positive role models right there with me. Thanks to all of my family and friend "Mommies" for helping me in this exciting journey through motherhood.


A Mother's Love

There are times when only a mother's love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappointment
And calm all our fears.

There are times when only a mother's love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we've dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.

There are times when only a mother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.

For a mother's heart and a mother's faith
And a mother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the angels
And sent from God above.

Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Thank You do very much for what you wrote - it means so much to me. You are a precious mother and should be so proud of the job you are doing. Sweet Campbell is one very loved and lucky little boy. Thank You for letting me spend the last year loving on him - it has been a real joy.

    ReplyDelete