Vicki, my sweet friend and boss, had her baby, Jack, on Monday afternoon. She and baby are doing great! He weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. and is 21 1/4 inches! He is a little honey! They are getting to go home today. Congratulations on your precious baby boy!
Oh! He is so sweet and such kissable lips!!Vicki looks beautiful,and I know his big sister is proud of him,too. Well I guess he and Campbell will probably be best buddies. Lots of fun times ahead!!
I am married to my high school sweetheart, Kameron. We live on a small farm with 6 horses, 6 dogs, and 7 cats. We have a precious little boy, Campbell, who is a year old and a new baby girl, Channing Reece. We hope that you enjoy these special moments that we share with our wonderful friends and family.
aww Sweet baby. Just think...you're next. Get ready for a "wild " ride. It is sooo much fun being someone's MOM. (although it has it's moments LOL)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the new parents!!!!! He is just so precious. I can only think of one baby that might steal his "cuteness" crown...and he isn't here yet!
ReplyDeleteOh! He is so sweet and such kissable lips!!Vicki looks beautiful,and I know his big sister is proud of him,too. Well I guess he and Campbell will probably be best buddies. Lots of fun times ahead!!
ReplyDeleteIs this your friend that works with you? Such a cute baby! Man, ya'll got to stop with all these babies, I'm starting to get baby fever!
ReplyDelete