Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sweet Puppy Love

Campbell is becoming so interested in his surroundings lately. As most of you know, we have three wiener dogs and Campbell is fascinated with them lately. Sampson is still his main buddy and hangs out with him wherever he is, even when he is asleep.

Campbell and Sampson napping on the couch.

Peanut is Grandpa and Mamaw's schnauzer.
She and Campbell are very interested in one another.

3 comments:

  1. so sweet!!!! You know I love that cute Peanut too. Tell nancy that i think she is almost as cute as Campbell...but not quite. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so adorable. He is getting so big, it just doesn't seem right that they grow so fast. Charlie and domino were like that and they are still buddies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh! You may or may not know that Lisa and I grew up with schnauzers and had one named Snuggles (Snuggs) for over 15 years. I love Peanut! She's so cute. Of course, so is Campbell. :-) I want me and Vika to have a schnauzer in a couple years. It was too soon to get Annabelle and someone else adopted her from us after a few weeks. She was too high strung, and it still was too soon for me after losing Honey, but I didn't realize it until Annabelle was in our house. It's so cute the dogs are protective of Campbell.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete