Oh how cute!!!! I think that Bumbo middle straddle section is getting in the way of Campbell having a nibble or two on his pigger toes. LOL. Sweet guy! I don't remember my girls being that young (WAHHH!)....but I miss it SO much!
I am married to my high school sweetheart, Kameron. We live on a small farm with 6 horses, 6 dogs, and 7 cats. We have a precious little boy, Campbell, who is a year old and a new baby girl, Channing Reece. We hope that you enjoy these special moments that we share with our wonderful friends and family.
Oh how cute!!!! I think that Bumbo middle straddle section is getting in the way of Campbell having a nibble or two on his pigger toes. LOL. Sweet guy! I don't remember my girls being that young (WAHHH!)....but I miss it SO much!
ReplyDeletexoxo
They are like built in little play things. Just wait until he gets one of those little toesies in his mouth. Love those pajamas!
ReplyDelete