Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day from the Walker family. I woke up to a dozen beautiful red roses from my sweet, loving husband. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to! We had omelets for breakfast and I am planning a special Mexican Valentine's Dinner for tonight...sour cream chicken enchiladas, homemade guacomole, and bourbon bread pudding. We hope that you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. Hug, snuggle and kiss your special Valentine today!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day from the Walker family. I woke up to a dozen beautiful red roses from my sweet, loving husband. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to! We had omelets for breakfast and I am planning a special Mexican Valentine's Dinner for tonight...sour cream chicken enchiladas, homemade guacomole, and bourbon bread pudding. We hope that you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. Hug, snuggle and kiss your special Valentine today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would like to admire the cutie in the picture...but sadly I am distracted by the cleanliness of your kitchen.
ReplyDelete