Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cambry Tagged Me!

Eight things I look forward to:
-Waking up to Kameron and Campbell every day
-Sleep
-Riding my horse again (on hiatus since I got pregnant!)
-Going to the mountains this summer
-Green trees and rain
-Meeting Jesus someday
-Flowers in my pots on the front porch
-My first Mother's Day

Eight things I did yesterday:
-Slept
-Fed Campbell
-Slept some more (I was a little under the weather with a stomach bug)
-Fed Campbell again
-Finally felt like taking a shower and getting dressed
-Took my Mom's Suburban to the shop
-Went to Dairy Queen for an afternoon treat with Kameron and Uncle Dan
-Went home, fixed supper, fed Campbell and went to bed

Eight things I wish I could do:
-Go to the gym (a little harder to do with a newborn)
-Visit Austrailia for a month
-Go to the Kentucky Derby
-Read people's minds
-Visit the past (1880's era)
-Sing...like Chesley (sorry Cambry, I had to copy one)
-Be as crafty and creative as my sister, Jerilynn
-Ride a thoroughbred around a racetrack as fast as we could go!

Eight things I watch on TV:
-Grey's Anatomy
-Private Practice
-Brothers and Sisters
-Criminal Minds
-Dancing with the Stars
-American Idol (just started watching this season)
-The Closer
-Friday Night Lights

I don't know who all has been tagged, but I am going to tag
Jessica
Lacy
Jana Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment