Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sip N' See Shower

My sweet mother in law, Kaye, my great sister in law, Victoria, and my precious friend Lisa gave me a Sip n' See Shower this past weekend in Arlington. It was so much fun and Campbell received some great gifts! We had a few of my family members and friends that lived nearby that came to see Campbell and we appreciated it soooo much!
Thanks to everyone for coming and celebrating our little blessing.








3 comments:

  1. welcome back Looks like you got a ton more baby things. Glad you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could have been there! It turned into a crazy busy weekend but I am sure the kiddos will meet soon! You look great and your little man is a doll! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was soooo much fun seeing everyone especially little Campbell! I loved seeing his smiling face! Can't wait to see all of you again!

    ReplyDelete