Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our Week at Nana and Papaw's

Finally, back to blogging. After being gone for almost two weeks, we arrived home with lots to catch up on...spending time with Daddy, and the not so fun stuff...bills, laundry, ironing, etc. We had such a wonderful time staying with Nana and Papaw last week. Here are a few pictures of our fun visit. Thanks to Nana and Papaw for your wonderful hospitality and yummy cooking!

Nana, Papaw, and Campbell

Cambry and Campbell

Eating at our favorite Mexican food restaurant in Fort Worth - Uncle Julio's

Campbell loves his Baby Einstein floor gym. The hostesses of the Sip n' See gave it to him.

Josh, Mom, Chesley, and Jerilynn getting the hot dog fixins together.

Aunt Sharen and Lorrie

Brianna, Jordan, and Jerrod

Papaw entertaining Campbell...or is it Campbell entertaining Papaw?

Campbell enjoys a hand me down swing of Cutter's at Nana and Papaw 's.


Nana and Papaw talking to Campbell

1 comment:

  1. I love your family! Makes me want to sign up since you all (I mean, YA'ALLLLL) have the best time together. I thought all lived in the same town--somewhere in the middle nowheresville, LOL. I am glad you had that time together! Awesome family time!!! Campbell is such a sweet baby!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete